6/21/12

The Fabulous Freebirds


Today we have Terry "Bam-Bam" Gordy, Michael P.S. Hayes, and Buddy Roberts. The Fabulous Freebirds from Badstreet U.S.A! They were a great heel team from the old World Class days. (WCCW)
I watched these guys attack the Von Erich brothers weekly. I hated them. As a kid WCCW was hands down my favorite promotion. Never missed a show, loved the opening credits. I even watched live as they announced the death of the great Gino Hernandez. But that my friends, is another post.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These guys were fantastic. Loved how Michael PS Hayes would moonwalk in the ring and fall down everytime. They even made it into the opening of Highlander!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always great to take a walk down Badstreet! The last house on the right....

    ReplyDelete