5/17/11

"Whatcha Gonna Do, Brother?!"


When my brother and I were kids, we lived pro-wrestling . Hell, who am I kidding. We still do.
We saw every WWF/WWE show that came through our area. We still talk about wrestling constantly.
When we see each other, (he lives in San Francisco) we always start wrestling or "fighting" with each other.
Laugh riot, good times.
He became a father for the first time not to long ago. His son, my nephew, was born very premature.
Very premature.
Glad to say, my new nephew Jackson, fought back and "Hulked Up" and just came home from the hospital after 77 days of tubes, pokes and monitors. He is strong and healthy.
So...today we have Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant from the legendary Wrestlemania III title match.  Thought it would be great to show Hulk Hogan ready to "Hulk Up" and fight back (and win) against the
Unstoppable force of Andre. 

This drawing is for Jackson. 
I love you and I can't wait to meet you.
-Uncle Steve

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome is every way. Congrats Uncle Stevie

    Redwom Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combat in action!! Draw more of these...though that might require having more nephews. Kelley might have something to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great drawring and RIP Macho Man!

    ReplyDelete