11/2/09

The Seventh Doctor & The Future!


Sad to say, we are done with horror month. So today we are back to "normal" here at BRwC. Nothing says normal to me like Doctor Who. Our Doctor of the day is Sylvester McCoy. He was the seventh actor to play the Doctor. I really wasn't a big fan of his T.V. episodes (1987-89). He was one of my least favorite Doctors. But... it's Doctor Who, I have them all.

On another note, I really enjoyed the "theme" month for October. I liked it so much that I have decided to start themes up again at the first of the year. For just a sample of upcoming themes we have: Cult Movies, Sideshow Freaks, Rock Legends, Superheroes and yes, Doctor Who.
Some changes are planned for the blog, great changes. Thanks to everyone for your support.
So from here till the end of 2009, we will have a smorgasbord of stuff weekly and or daily.
Thanks and enjoy!
-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment