4/16/09

How David Cook changed my life.



This was an illustration that I did a while back for the Kansas City Star. The Star asked for a completely new style from me, which I was thrilled to do. I was a bit worried what they would think with the final, but it went over great.  I'm glad the Star asked me to do this, it was painted in just a few hours. And with little kids, I have very few hours free. It has now become my favorite and only way of working anymore. (except character design drawings)
  Thanks David, keep on rockin.

Here's a detail...


5 comments:

  1. i didn't know you could draw....

    heh...glad to see you're new blog! i'll check back often...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll have more goodies up in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow...this is awesome, steve! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet - seems to be working for you. I can dig it.

    ReplyDelete